Whatever you choose for garage flooring, it will certainly see a lot of wear. Garage floors are subject to stains, breaks, spills, and more. All too often, this wear and tear go ignored until it becomes hazardous or unsightly. The good news is that Calgary Garage Flooring is here to help you make the right decision about the flooring you select for your garage.
Do You Need A Garage Floor Coating?
Selecting the perfect flooring option for your garage can seem overwhelming and tricky. You have plenty of things to consider beyond the financial aspect. Some questions you may ask yourself include:
- Will the flooring be durable?
- Will I be doing any garage renovations shortly?
- How easy will the flooding be to clean?
- Do I have color options?
- Will I be able to afford the garage flooring I want?
Here at Calgary Garage Flooring, we understand your questions and concerns as you start to shop for flooring tiles and other options. We are the best garage flooring experts, but we also want our potential customers to be well-informed of all the options available.
When it comes to something like the flooring in your garage, it will never be as simple as picking out the first option you find. You need to consider the variety and the function of your garage overall. Will you be using it as added living space? Will your garage house your vehicle(s)? Will you be using the garage as a home gym? There are options for flooring that fit into all these categories, so you should know the benefits and drawbacks of each.
- Concrete – Many garages will have a concrete floor, which works in most cases because of the cost and people using it for their automotive needs. However, concrete flooring can be difficult to maintain and easily get soiled with paint, dirt, oil, etc.
- PVC Tiles – This is a solid choice when selecting flooring for a garage as they are hardwearing and durable. However, you have to be sure that you select the proper thickness. Getting thinner tiles could lead to them getting unlocked as you use them.
- Rubber – If you are looking for flooring that is great for a home gym or workout studio, this is an excellent option. You end up with a high-grep, non-slip surface that is great for weight training or aerobic activity. Thicker rubber tiles will also provide a decent amount of insulation.
With our flooring at Calgary Garage Flooring, we will help you to transform your boring, stained, or damaged garage floor. Our products are fade-resistant and non-slip for the ultimate investment. These are premium floor tiles that are easy to maintain and eye-catching and come with a 30-day money-back guarantee for added peace of mind.
Do you want to know more about Calgary Garage Flooring? We invite you to book a consultation so that we can get to know more about your garage floor needs. All you have to do is click here to schedule a time to talk with our team or give us a call at (403) 795-7993.
Calgary AB T2E 6E4